BID PACKAGE 12 - BID FORTHCOMING
The Bid Package includes construction of a new 72,000 SF elementary school at a new green field site off 91st street north of Parallel Parkway, including associated site work and road improvements.
- Hard copy printing is responsibility of bidder
- Electronic documents available through Smart Bid Net to invited bidders
INSTRUCTIONS TO BIDDERS:
Out to Bid – July 16, 2108 (tentative)
Pre-Bid Meeting/Jobsite Walk – TBD
Bid Date – August 13, 2018 (tentative)
Bid Proposal Form – Section 00 41 23 (include signed scope of work with bid form)
Bid Delivery – Please direct all bids to JE Dunn Construction (Contact TBD) email address also included in bid documents.
Bids can be emailed by time listed in bid documents:
These bids must be received at location listed in bid documents in a sealed envelope.
Addenda – TBD
Substitutions – All Substitutions must be pre-approved to be included in your bid.
Prequalification in Subcontractor Management System (SMS) located at http://sms.jedunn.com
This is a tax-exempt Project.
Bid Bonds – Not required at this time
Insurance – JE Dunn will be providing GL for onsite workers per the included insurance plan. Please review prior to bidding.
Safety – JE Dunn’s Safety Manual has been included in the Front End for review.
SMALL BUSINESS INCLUSION:
USD 500 and JE Dunn are committed to 100% small business inclusion on the KCKPS School Bond construction work and encourages all small and local businesses to bid, despite there being no stated small business utilization targets attached to this project. Our regularly scheduled outreach and informational events create transparency and are essential to communicating with the small business community. Low, most responsive bidders.
SCOPES OF WORK
- 01A - Final Cleaning
- 02A - Structure Demolition
- 03A - Concrete (Building and Site)
- 03B - Precast Concrete
- 04A - Masonry
- 05A - Structural and Miscellaneous Steel
- 05B - Decorative Formed Metal
- 06A - Rough Carpentry and DFH
- 06B – Finish Carpentry Specialties and Casework
- 07A - Waterproofing, Air Barriers and Joint Sealants
- 07B - Formed-In-Place Insulation
- 07C - Roofing and Sheet Metal
- 07D - Firestopping
- 08A - Aluminum, Glass and Glazing
- 08B - Sectional Overhead Door
- 08C - Aluminum Framing, Glass, and Glazing
- 09A - Metal Framing, Gypsum Board and Wall Treatments
- 09B - Tiling
- 09C - Acoustical Ceilings
- 09D - Resilient and Carpet Flooring
- 09E - Painting and Wall Coverings
- 10A - Signage
- 10B - Folding Partitions
- 11A - Food Service Equipment
- 11B - Gymnasium Equipment
- 12A - Window Treatments
- 14A - Elevators
- 21A - Fire Suppression
- 22A - Plumbing
- 23A - HVAC
- 26A - Electrical
- 27A - Communications
- 31A - Earthwork
- 32A - Asphalt
- 32B - Fencing
- 32C - Landscaping
- 33A - Site Utilities
PROJECT SCHEDULE (tentative):
- Start October 2018
- Finish Building December 2019
- Finish Sitework/Occupancy work by end of December 2019