BID PACKAGE 15 – BID FORTHCOMING
The Bid Package includes construction of a new 9,000 SF kitchen/cafeteria addition and renovation at Rosedale Middle School.
- Hard copy printing is responsibility of bidder
- Electronic documents available through Smart Bid Net to invited bidders
INSTRUCTIONS TO BIDDERS:
Out to Bid – June 25, 2018
Pre-Bid Date – July 12, 2018 at 2:00 P.M.
Bid Date – July 26, 2018
Bid Proposal Form – Section 00 41 23 (include signed scope of work with bid form)
Bid Delivery – Please direct all bids to JE Dunn Construction (Jude Willoughby)
Must be in sealed envelope; Can be emailed with the exception of the following scopes:
Addenda – TBD
Substitutions – All Substitutions must be pre-approved to be included in your bid.
Prequalification in Subcontractor Management System (SMS) located at http://sms.jedunn.com
This is a tax-exempt Project.
Bid Bonds – Not required at this time
Insurance – JE Dunn will be providing GL for onsite workers per the included insurance plan. Please review prior to bidding.
Safety – JE Dunn’s Safety Manual has been included in the Front End for review.
small business inclusion:
USD 500 and JE Dunn are committed to 100% small business inclusion on the KCKPS School Bond construction work and encourages all small and local businesses to bid, despite there being no stated small business utilization targets attached to this project. Our regularly scheduled outreach and informational events create transparency and are essential to communicating with the small business community. Low, most responsive bidders.
SCOPES OF WORK
- 02A - Structure Demolition
- 03A - Concrete (Building and Site)
- 04A - Masonry
- 05A - Structural and Miscellaneous Steel
- 05B - Decorative Formed Metal
- 06A - Carpentry, DFH, Specialties and Casework
- 07A - Waterproofing, Air Barriers and Joint Sealants
- 07B - Formed-In-Place Insulation
- 07C - Roofing and Sheet Metal
- 07D - Firestopping
- 08A - Aluminum, Glass and Glazing
- 08C - Aluminum Framing, Glass, and Glazing
- 09A - Metal Framing and Gypsum Board
- 09B - Tiling
- 09C - Acoustical Ceilings
- 09D - Resilient and Carpet Flooring
- 09E - Painting and Wall Coverings
- 10A - Signage
- 11A - Food Service Equipment
- 14A - Elevators
- 22A - Plumbing
- 23A - HVAC
- 26A - Electrical
- 27A - Communications
- 31A - Earthwork
- 32A - Asphalt
- 32B - Fencing
- 32C - Landscaping
- 33A - Site Utilities
- Start October 2018
- Finish Building August 2019