WHAT'S HAPPENING AT Eisenhower
- Eisenhower will receive upgrades to the building envelope, set to occur in the Summer of 2017.
- As part of deferred maintenance, Eisenhower will receive HVAC upgrades in Summer of 2018, roof upgrades in the Summer of 2019 and plumbing upgrades in the Summer of 2021.
- Eisenhower Middle will receive remodeling for career exploration and security upgrades as part of the bond projects.
- These upgrades are tentatively scheduled for the Spring/Summer of 2021.
- Please check back for important information regarding updates to your child's school.
- More information will be available as the bond projects move forward.
PROGRESS REPORT - JUNE 14, 2017
Exterior Work Underway at Eisenhower Middle School
Check out the images of the work underway at Eisenhower Middle School to restore the brick and metal areas of the building’s exterior. The work, which began on May 25, is tentatively set for completion on August 4.
The building revitalization work currently underway as well as the other work scheduled for the school are thanks to the voter approved November 2016 zero-tax increase bond referendum. The $235 million bond allows the school district to make improvements to every school building; build four new schools to replace aging facilities; enhance safety and security measures; provide kitchens in six schools that currently do not have them; construct playgrounds and provide career exploration spaces in the middle and high schools.
Thank you KCK!
Continue to visit the Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools website and social media sites for updates on the bond referendum projects.
For more information on specific school information, visit Eisenhower's website.