WHAT'S HAPPENING AT wyandotte
- As part of deferred maintenance, Wyandotte High received upgrades to the building envelope, fire alarm and roof in the Summer of 2017.
- Wyandotte High will get all new plumbing. The site utilities and interior plumbing began in January of 2018.
- Wyandotte High will also receive multiple academy space renovations, and security upgrades as part of the bond projects. Currently in progress is upgrades to 2 of the Science Academies scheduled to be completed in June of 2018, PLTW (Engineering Wing), and the Nursing Academy. Additional Academies will start April 2018.
- The following is the scheduled completion date of renovations:
- All Academies - July 2018
- Secure Entry - July 2018
- Restrooms - September 2018
- Please check back for important information regarding updates to your child's school.
- More information will be available as the bond projects move forward.
Watch this space for monthly progress reports once our upgrade work commences.
For more information on specific school information, visit Wyandotte's website.