WHAT'S HAPPENING AT wyandotte
- As part of deferred maintenance, Wyandotte High received upgrades to the building envelope, fire alarm and roof in the Summer of 2017.
- Wyandotte High will get all new plumbing. The site utilities and interior plumbing began in January of 2018. The scheduled completion date of all restroom renovations is September of 2018.
- Wyandotte High will also receive academy space renovation, science labs and security upgrades as part of the bond projects. Also in progress is the upgrades to 2 of the Science Academies scheduled to be completed in May of 2018. Additional Academies will start April 2018 and will be completed July of 2018.
- Please check back for important information regarding updates to your child's school.
- More information will be available as the bond projects move forward.
Watch this space for monthly progress reports once our upgrade work commences.
For more information on specific school information, visit Wyandotte's website.